5 Year Structural Warranty
Industry leading structural warranty covers the draw bar and chassis only from fatigue and has a guarantee for a period of Five (5) years from original date of purchase.
Chassis and Drawbar
L.J.C.offer a 5 Year structural warranty from the original date of purchase for the chassis and drawbar against fatigue.
If the product is found to be defective within the warranty period,
- L.J.C. will repair or replace the product at their discretion.
warranties do not cover damage caused by unauthorised modifications,
abuse, misuse, incorrect assembly, inadequate maintenance, accidents or
- Any costs related to transport, accommodation,
towing or recovery costs occurring as a result from a warranty claim are
the purchasers responsibility unless L.J.C. has stated otherwise in
- Warranties do not apply to L.J.C. products that are used as rentals or for hire.
- Warranties do not apply to L.J.C. products that are sold at auction or sold as a demonstrator, factory second or used.
Trailers are covered by the above limited manufacturer’s warranty from
the original date of purchase. The original purchaser is entitled to
replacement or repair for a major failure. The original purchaser is
entitled to have the product repaired or replaced if the product fails
to be of acceptable quality.
- Tyres wear and tear
- Paint general wear and tear
- All internal and external Zips
- General consumables such as batteries, bearings and light bulbs etc.
Canvas & Tents:
Tents are covered by a 12 month limited manufacturers warranty from the original date of purchase. General wear and tear of the tent is excluded.
- Warranties apply only to new products sold directly by L.J.C.
- Warranties are valid from the original date of purchase.
- All warranty work needs to be carried out by L.J.C. or by a L.J.C. authorised representative only with written permission from L.J.C.
If you have further questions relating to L.J.C. warranty terms and conditions or wish to make a warranty claim, please call us directly on 1300 304 045.