Lumberjack Camper Trailers – Warranty Information
The following information relates to warranties offered by Lumberjack Camper Trailers (known here on in as ‘Lumberjack”). Please read all the information carefully, and should you have any questions relating to any aspect of this section, please contact Lumberjack. By purchasing an item from Lumberjack, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions of warranty as set out herein.
Validity of Claims
- Warranties are only valid to the original purchaser of the item in question and are valid from the original date of purchase only.
- Warranties are not transferable under any circumstances. Similarly, if an item is sold to a third party by the original purchaser, then all warranties become null and void, and the original purchaser shall make no claims or be eligible for any claims on behalf of the new owner.
- Warranties do not apply to products purchased from Lumberjack and then used in hire schemes or as rentals.
- Lumberjack does not cover damage due to unauthorised modifications, misuse, abuse, incorrect assembly, improper and irregular maintenance, or accident or collision.
- Any work performed under an authorised warranty claim approved by Lumberjack must be performed by Lumberjack, or an authorised representative of Lumberjack and only with the express written permission of Lumberjack.
- Any affiliates, representatives, associates, agents, suppliers, resellers or similar of Lumberjack shall have no authority to authorise or deny warranty claims on behalf of Lumberjack.
- Lumberjack shall not be liable, (in part or whole) for any warranties, either express or implied, made by agents or resellers on behalf of Lumberjack without the knowledge or express written permission of Lumberjack. Such unauthorised claims shall be the responsibility of the agent or reseller only.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Items not covered under warranty include:
- Wheels and Tyres wear and tear
- Paint wear and tear
- Travel Covers and Straps
- General Consumables e.g. bearings, light bulbs etc.
- General Wear and Tear
- Suspension Bushes
- Trailer Transportation costs
In addition to this warranty, the consumer may also be covered by other rights and remedies of Consumer Law in relation to the goods and or services to which this warranty relates.
Tents are guaranteed to be in new merchantable condition at the time of purchase. A limited manufacturer’s warranty period of 12 Months applies to Lumberjack canvas components, poles and fittings. General wear and tear excepted.
Lodging a Claim
All warranty claims MUST BE LODGED using our lodgement form below.
If you have any further questions relating to warranties, or are unsure about any aspect of this section, then please call us on 1300 30 40 45
Warranty Request Form
Please complete the form below. All fields marked with a * must be completed.
After submitting your warranty claim, usual process time is 3-5 business days.