WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
“Camper Trailer/Caravan”: External body structure including tool box and spare wheel carrier.
“Canvas, Tent & Cabin”: All other trailer components including tent, poles, cabinetry, cushions, mattress, internal wiring, fixing and fittings both internal and external, latches, knobs, flooring, gas struts, lighting, brackets, keys, water tank, kitchen, winch mechanism.
“Chassis”: the base frame of a trailer, carriage, or other wheeled vehicle.
“Customer” means the person, jointly and severally if more than one, specified on the first page of the Contract.
“Drawbar”: a solid coupling between a hauling vehicle and its hauled load.
“L.J.C.” refers to Lumberjack Camper Trailers
When purchasing a product from L.J.C., the customer is agreeing to all terms and conditions of warranty as outlined here.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
CHASSIS AND DRAWBAR: L.J.C. offer a 5-year structural warranty against defects from the original date of purchase for the chassis and drawbar against fatigue.
CAMPER TRAILER/CARAVAN: are covered by a 12-month limited manufacturer’s warranty against defects from the original date of purchase.
CANVAS & TENTS: Tents are covered by a 12-month limited manufacturer’s warranty against defects from the original date of purchase.
- Warranties apply only to new products sold directly by L.J.C.
- Warranties are non-transferrable.
- Warranties are valid from the original date of purchase.
- All warranty work needs to be carried out by L.J.C. or by a L.J.C. authorised representative only with written permission from L.J.C.
If the product is found to be defective within the warranty period,
- J.C. will repair or replace the product at their discretion.
- J.C.’s warranties do not cover damage caused by unauthorised modifications, abuse, misuse, incorrect assembly, inadequate maintenance, accidents or collisions or where a warranty is otherwise voided under the consumer law.
- Any costs related to transport, accommodation, towing or recovery costs occurring as a result from a warranty claim are the purchasers’ responsibility unless L.J.C. has stated otherwise in writing.
- Warranties do not apply to L.J.C. products that are used as rentals or for hire.
- Warranties do not apply to L.J.C. products that are sold at auction or sold as a demonstrator, factory second or used.
- Warranty does not apply to L.J.C. products used for permanent accommodation purpose.
- General wear and tear.
- Use of products not in accordance with manufacturers recommendations.
- Tyres wear and tear.
- Paint general wear and tear.
- All internal and external zips.
- General consumables such as batteries, bearings and light bulbs etc.
- Poles and Annex Guide Ropes.
- The Camper Trailer is water resistant. Any resultant damaged caused by water ingress or weather damage both while open in use and closed while in transport or stored is not covered by the warranty.
- Known defects brought to the consumer’s attention prior to entering into a purchase. E.g. Ex-demo models or second hand products.
- The Camper Trailer is not Bull Dust or Dust Proof. Any resultant damaged caused by bull dust or dust while open in use and closed while in transport or stored is not covered by the warranty.
- Some of the equipment supplied with your unit is not manufactured or imported by Lumberjack and is separately warranted by the manufacturer or importer. This may also be the case for products or upgraded options that you have chosen. Some of the fittings & equipment which may be separately warranted could include:
- Jockey Wheels
- Shock absorbers
- Cooktops (Caravans)
- Hot Water Units (Caravans)
- Air Conditioners (Caravans)
- Solar Panels (Caravans)
- Firefly products
Lumberjack assumes no responsibility or liability for defects in workmanship or operation of separately warranted products. Certain separately warranted products will not be serviced, repaired or replaced by Lumberjack unless required by law or expressed in writing. You should contact the manufacturer or importer of the product and make your claim in accordance with their warranty statement.
Firefly items provided in your package are supplied as a voucher and not redeemable for cash. In the event that replacement is required for warranty purposes, an instore credit will be provided if the item is out of stock or discontinued.
Please note that the length of warranty periods and their terms may vary depending on the item.
- Equipment or goods supplied free of charge as a gesture of good faith in conjunction with your product purchase from L.J.C., even where such goods have a suggested RRP or value as they are not sold to the consumer for any consideration. The consumer therefore acknowledges that such products provided free of charge are not redeemable for cash upon return.
CONTACT: If you have further questions relating to L.J.C. warranty terms and conditions or wish to make a warranty claim, please call us directly on 1300 304 045.